Monday, May 21, 2012

Pretty Little Things: Gold Bangles

I have always been more of a silver girl when it comes to jewelry, but lately I have been loving gold bracelets. Most of my "everyday" pieces are silver, but I have slowly but surely started adding some pretty gold costume jewelry to my collection. Here are some of my favorites!



I have seen a ton of expensive versions of this bracelet. This one is super affordable and supports small businesses (I LOVE etsy, but that is a different post for another day!). I bought this last week and can't wait to get it!



This little bangle is too cute! It comes in a bunch of colors and is a perfect mixture of simple and chic. This is definitely going on my wish list. 



I love all things nautical, so this Lilly bangle really caught my eye. It is not too large and simple enough to add to any stack!



This bracelet is totally eye-catching. I especially love the yellow and turquoise!


This is my newest find from Francesca's Collection. I love that the bracelets didn't come attached so I can wear as many or as few as I'd like. Plus, who can resist the adorable ric-rac design?

Is anyone else totally on a gold kick this summer?


On another note, I logged on today to see that I had a couple followers! It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself anymore. I am so excited that you all are interested in what I have been writing about so far...I appreciate it so much! 





No comments:

Post a Comment