Sunday, May 20, 2012

Currently Obsessed...

I'm going to try to do this kind of post once a week (hopefully every Sunday!) of things I'm loving right this moment. 


(Clockwise from top left:)
1. Paper Straws- I found these at Francesca's Collection and thought they would go perfectly with mason jar cocktails. I will definitely be using these Memorial Day weekend!
2. New Lilly Dress- I found this super cute patchwork shift with swatches of all the prints from summer. Love!
3. Homemade Sangria- I was inspired by the delicious sangria I had on Thursday night, so I made my own version. I cut up some oranges and strawberries and filled a mason jar about 3/4 full of sparkling white wine and 1/4 full of sprite zero. Add a little ice and you have a refreshing, summery sangria!
4. Beach Days with Lane- One of the greatest things about living here is our super dog friendly, off leash dog beach in Jupiter. Lane loves going on walks and digging in the sand!
5. Wax Seal- I found this kit buried in my closet from high school and decided to give it a try again. Wax seals make a letter feel so old school and polished! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love that it just screams Lilly when you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! The straws are super cute too
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sangria looks delicious! I'll have to try and make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! You should link up with This Kind of Love on Wednesday to share and make new blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete