Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Decisions, decisions

Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner and, like any holiday, I can't wait to get festive! I already have a cute outfit picked out (pics to come!) so I just need to pick the right sweet treat to make. I found both of these on Pinterest and they are both so cute I can't decide! 



Memorial Day weekend and cookouts go hand in hand! These cupcakes are just darling and the combination of cupcake and brownie sounds delish! However, I LOVE icing, and these are lacking a bit in that department.




These are seriously festive. However, I'm not a huge fan of ice cream cakes or marshmallow icing, so I would make a batch of blue colored vanilla batter for the blue part and then a simple buttercream. I can't get over how cute these would be though!

Which ones would you rather see at a Memorial Day gathering?


Also, I'm huge John Mayer fan and his new album came out today. I'm loving the folky, chill vibe. It is definitely a different sound than his previous albums, but I love it! This one is my favorite so far:





Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Go for the hamburger cupcake, so different. And it will fool everyone! And I love John Mayer's new album! My favorite is 'Something about Olivia.'

    ReplyDelete