Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Wow, it has been quite some time. My life has been an absolute whirlwind in the past few weeks as I've had to wrap things up at my job, pack everything up and move up the east coast. I have really been wanting to share some photos of my new condo, but between painting and waiting for furniture to come in I have really only JUST started to feel at home. 

With that said, here are some early snapshots of my new place! I still don't have a couch (hence the absence of a living room photo) but other than that I am so happy with how the rooms have turned out. 














I hope you all love it as much as I do! I have an extra pretty post planned for tomorrow from my recent trip to the most beautiful Bed & Breakfast. I plan to jump right back in with blogging and will be posting more regularly now!


1 comment: