Sunday, June 17, 2012

Currently Obsessed...

So I completely fell off the face of the earth for a while. I have been super busy planning for my new condo and getting things wrapped up before I head back to VA. My posts the next few weeks will be sporadic at best, but I will be trying to pop in as much as possible! 

(clockwise from top left)

1. Bowtie Wine Charms- I have been on the hunt for housewares lately, scouring HomeGoods and TJ Maxx every chance I get. I found these wine charms today and couldn't resist. Ready to class up my glasses in my new house!

2. Living Room chairs- Another TJ Maxx find. My favorite colors to use while decorating are blues, so these chairs were perfect. I plan on pairing with a navy sofa and neutral walls. 

3. Apothecary Jar- I have had this sitting around for a while and I didn't really know what to do with it. I needed something to store my headband collection in, and this totally fit the bill! I think this will look nice sitting atop my dresser instead of headbands messy in a drawer!

4. Sunglasses- Another Target dollar section find....this time for Lane. How cute are these (kid's) 4th of July themed sunglasses? 


Tomorrow I plan on reviewing my June Birchbox. Can't wait to share with you all! 



1 comment: