Sunday, June 3, 2012

Currently Obsessed...

Time for the 3rd edition of Currently Obsessed! 

(Clockwise from top left)

1. Starbucks Shaken Green Tea (2 Splenda) and Cake Pops- This is my favorite weekend treat. If I am out and about and happen to pass by a Starbucks, I almost always pop in for this exact order. The green tea is super refreshing in the Florida heat and the pink cake pop makes me happy just looking at it. Yummy!
2. Lilly Pulitzer Colleen Romper- As soon as I tried this pretty on, I knew it was coming home with me. So cute and comfy and perfect for either lounging or running around town. I love that you could easily dress it up with some fun wedges or keep it casual with a pair of Jack Rogers!
3. Mason Jar Art Print from Old Try- As soon as I saw this print, I couldn't wait to buy it. I can't link up to the actual print today, because Old Try is actually CLOSED on Sunday. Call me old fashioned, but I think it is the coolest thing that they actually shut down their website to business on Sunday. Anyway, this little print is a sweet reminder of my childhood, and I already have my eye on a second print to hang side by side. 
4. Nylabone Dog Toys- I know this is a bit of a wild card "obsession" and won't appeal to a lot of readers, but if you have a dog, you owe it to yourself and your pooch to purchase these toys. Most toys don't stand a chance to my dog's chewing habit (seriously, I might as well have given Lane dollar bills to chew on the way she would destroy a stuffed toy in 3 minutes flat), but these things sure do last! They make them in all shapes and sizes and trust me when I say they are all I buy for Lane these days. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! I'll have to try the green tea. LOVE the mason jar print. I keep meaning to try nylabones. Shiner eats toys in no time too.
    I am not sure about the romper, but that is probably more because of my age ;)

    ReplyDelete