Friday, June 1, 2012

Gettin' Crafty

I've had a few days off of work this week so I've been in kind of a crafty mood. I mentioned a few posts ago that I was going to make something yummy for memorial day, so I thought I'd share what I chose!


Burger cupcakes! They are VERY rich but extremely delicious. Next time I make these I will try to make the brownies a little thinner so they aren't so huge. I love that they look like real sliders on the platter!

Today I found some darling anchor tissue paper in the dollar section at Target (am I the only one that is seriously obsessed with that little area at Target?) so I decided I couldn't let it go to waste....


Tah Dah! Decoupaged mason jars perfect for 4th of July, or really whenever, just change the ribbon. I put a few red white and blue pinwheels I had laying around for the photo but I think they would look great with a little tea light in them or to hold silverware at a party. This is super easy, inexpensive project that is sure to make any table more festive. I can't wait to use them! 




5 comments:

  1. The mason jars are so cute!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these both! I want to try and make the mason jar ones, adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those slider cupcakes are darling! I may have to try that sometime.
    I love the mason jars. Yes, I am addicted to the dollar spot. Planning to hit it here in just a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the holders!! Where did you get your Mason jars from? I'm on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy my mason jars in 12 packs at publix, but they also carry them individually at Michael's craft store. If you have neither of those stores, etsy is also a great place to look!

      Delete