Thursday, May 24, 2012

Made with love


Not too long ago I found this recipe box at TJ Maxx and I have been busy copying my favorite recipes from my mom. The problem? I've run out of the recipe cards that came with the box! Instead of using boring old note cards, I turned to etsy for some ideas. 


Here are some of my favorites:


I would customize these to match the recipe box (my dream kitchen is blue and yellow!) but I love that they have plenty of room to write. The measuring spoon detail is too cute. 


I already love the colors and the nautical theme of these cards. They are definitely different than any other recipe card I've ever seen with the anchor cutout.


I have a cornflower blue (monogrammed!) kitchenaid mixer that perfectly matches the stand mixer graphic on these cards. So cute! I'm warming up to the idea of a printable set of cards because I can print them over and over and never run out! 

Which is your favorite? Does anyone else use pretty recipe cards? 



2 comments:

  1. Those cards with the anchor cutouts are too cute!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute, I never thought to look at etsy for recipe cards!! Absolutely love the anchor ones but would worry that some of the longer recipes might not fit so well..

    ReplyDelete