Sunday, May 27, 2012

Currently Obsessed...

It's Sunday again and time for another "Currently Obsessed"! 

(Clockwise from top left)

1. Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Balm- I got this sample in this month's birchbox (I can't wait to share my next one with everybody!) and I'm seriously obsessed. It is tinted enough to add a little something but it is very subtle for a girl like me that doesn't normally wear any lip products. Plus it makes my lips super soft and smells pretty!
2. Williams-Sonoma Kitchenware- I spotted these blue kitchen tools last time I was in the store and I couldn't pass them up! As i said before, my dream kitchen is blue and yellow, so these will blend perfectly. I love the different shades of blue. I also have a matching WS apron! 
3. Maroon and Orange Jack Rogers- I was SO excited when these came in the mail. Orange and Maroon are my school colors and I can't wait to wear these for football games in the fall!
4. The Cruisey- This is by far my most exciting find in a while. A coozie attached to a long set of croakies? I can't even try to resist! I used mine in the pool this weekend and can't wait to try it out on the boat.
5. Fine By Me (by Andy Grammer)- Ever since I heard this song a few weeks ago I have been playing it on repeat. I love listening to it in the car on my way to work in the morning to put me in a good mood. 

What are you obsessed with this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment