Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Big Things

BIG things are happening for me right now. I just found out yesterday that I got into Regent University School of Law. I am beyond excited to start this new chapter in my life!



Isn't it beautiful? The idea of starting in just a few months has gotten me thinking about what I'll need to be prepared for classes and long study nights. Here are some of my back to school favorites, which I think are appropriate for anyone going back to school this year! 



The Cole Haan tote bag looks both spacious and cute! I have definitely always preferred to use a tote bag for carrying around books or my computer and this bag fits the bill. I love that the colors will transition well from summer (I start at the end of July!) to fall. 



These have to be the cutest ear buds I have ever seen. I love how colorful they are! I will definitely be using these while in the library studying to keep me focused. 



I love everything from See Jane Work. Having pretty things on my desk not only makes me feel more put together but it encourages me to stay organized. 


Luckily I have plenty of time to get myself organized with school/studying supplies. Does anyone have any suggestions for an awesome planner? 






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Good Luck! I can give lots of advice about law school since I just graduated from law school a few weeks ago.

    For the past two years I have used a Lilly Pulitzer planner (a small one my 2L year and a large one my 3L year) and I thought it worked out fine. I also like writing down all my assignments and school to dos for the week on a separate piece of paper carried around in my planner. I've recently abandoned having a paper planner in favor of just using google calendar/iPhone to plan things since I always have my phone and I can set it to send me reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm a fan of the Lilly planners too. It might help you to get the academic version.

    ReplyDelete